Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Xuely's Diet Challenge day 27

Tuesday,April 24th 2012

It was a Lazy day for me...so lazy to prepare my meal..lazy to workout...I don't want to do anything..But I did some mini challenge for me...haha...so whole day I did 120 crunches and 120 Air Squat..
Here my meal of the day...

Meal 1
Protein Shake
1 pc of Bread with peanut butter

Meal 2
I ate outside..I went to the Subway
6" Honey oat bread with turkey breast and chicken.
Salad,thousand Island and mayonnaise dressing
1 cup of coffee..so sweet..I need to add water..yeeeeee....

Meal 3 & Meal 4
Instant noodle Thai Tom Yum
I add some cabbage,seaweed and egg.
1 cup of 3 in 1 coffee...(only meal 4) so sweet..keep adding water..haha..

Meal 5
2 half boiled egg
1 teaspoon of soy sauce

Water 2.5L/day

Lazy song by Bruno Mars
for my lazy day.....LOL

my motivation for today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment