Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5th 2011

Workout of the day
Before breakfast:
Pull up
Chin up
Handstand push up(easy variation)
(5x5)
the pull up & chin up still at the 1/3 level..can't do regular pull up..I don't want to use the negative pull up or with chair assisted as I want to build my strength first! my target is..Do 1 REGULAR PUSH UP & CHIN UP!!!

(4pm~7pm)
Before dinner:
LA Hard Body workout
Interval training
12minute

weight training:
concentration curl 5kgx5
tricep kick up 2.5kgx5
(5x5)

600reps killer workout
Time challenge
Result: 40minute

My meal today:
Pre workout: a cup of coffee
Breakfast: muffin x1 & a cup of coffee
Lunch: rice,2 slices of fish & vege
Pre workout: banana x1
Dinner; Baked chicken wing x3,vege salad(big portion!!)
Dessert: 1/2 big giant chocolate muffin with a cup of coffee..

Whoaaaaa......after shower...i want to sleep..need to wake up early tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment