Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE 1st 2011

So fast...June already...:)
I'm going to start my food journal and the daily activity that I do..well..my time was a bit different with other people,I'm working at night and sleeping during day time..haha...I have to admit that..I really struggle with my diet. Bad management!! Anyway..i set a challenge last month...NO OUTSIDE FOOD Challenge means I will prepare my own meal,I will cook..i will prepare an advance meal too...because I eat frequent...3 to 4 hours..hahaha...In this one month..I was very lucky because my husband was a good supporter and beside that..my room mate was helping me to cook! See!! how lucky am I!! hahaha...

12 mid night~I'm having my Tuna Sandwich(canned tuna,lettuce,tomatoes, japanes cucumber &onion) with a cup of check hup 2 in 1 white coffee...:)
0400hrs~salad(japanes cucumber,tomatoes and onion. lemon n salt for the dressing)
0530hrs~a cuppa of hot milo
0900~1330hrs~Slept for 5hours..slept on and off
1400hrs~feel hungry but I'm lazy to prepare the food..so I drank a cuppa of mix berries protein and actually was planning to do early workout as my room mate not in..but...suddenly my room mate come back..planning cancel..hehehe...i try to sleep again but couldn't sleep.
1500hrs~2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter.
1630hrs~drank cup of white coffee and..went to the pantry and prepare for the dinner..
1730hrs~WORKOUT TIME...only 12minute long..It's was an amazing workout which is focus on the Abs..that's is why Zuzana called it Amazing Abs Workout...
 Workout Breakdown:
Time 12minute
Workout type: Interval training
Exercise :6
Part 1: 9rounds~3minute of 10/10seconds interval(no rest interval)
Kick Ups + mountain climber peaks....i did about 6reps to 10reps
Part 2: 9 rounds~6minute of 10/30seconds interval
Side plank knee tuck(lt):8,9,7
Side plank knee tuck:(rt):8,6,9
Prisoner get up:7,7,7
Part 3: (same as part 1)
planks jumps + knee hugs..i did about 3reps to 4reps

Handstand push up(easy variation) 10reps
i was planning to do 50reps and set the count down time but i got a called from my old friend..my classmate during primary school..

meet him at the starbucks...drank a regular size of ice caffe mocha..chit chat with him for a while..wow...He is study PH.D now...woohooo....hahaha...glad to see him..

1930hrs~ dinner~rice+sardine+spinach..:) cooked by my room mate..:)

2030hrs~WARD....workinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment