Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Active Rest day

Hmmm...today suppose my active rest day...which mean..I'm not doing any workout...but...you know..the feeling..at last...I went for jogging...haha...jog for 20minute.. while i jog...I've thinking...why young people or girl don't like to exercise..?? Takkan nak tunngu tua baru mau exercise...by the time..maybe you've been diagnose Hypertension..?? Angina..? M.I? masa tu lebih baik just rest at home..hahaha...
Hmm...there are whole bunch of people out there who just don't move-- or at least they move as little as possible and actively resist with a great efforts moving one step beyond what is absolutely necessary. Well..I'm not a active person too and it's very difficult to start at first..I really need to push myself...and...taaaadddaaaa....i've been active for 6 months long...hahaha..I'm very enjoy it..I love the feeling after workout. I don't care what people said about me,what I do..sometime they try to discourage me...hahaha....I don't bother...this is my life...I make healthier choices and choose to start moving. :) Just take an honest look at their own behavior..! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment